Founder and Artist of arts & crafts KIYATA
Born in Gifu prefecture, Japan in 1971.
Graduated from Tokyo Zokei University (Painting Major – Department of Fine Arts) in 1994. Produced numbers of art works expressing stories using various materials from paintings and 3D objects to installations.
While producing his own artworks as an artist, worked for Town Art Co. Ltd planning/designing and producing public art between 2001 and 2007. Founded arts & crafts KIYATA in 2008 and started creating his original wooden craft.
- Solo Exhibition “KIYATA-no-mori” at Atiburanti Classiky / Okayama, Japan
- Solo Exhibition “animals in the closet” at Spiral / Tokyo
- Solo Exhibition “the house on the borderland” at Baden Baden / Tokyo
- Solo Exhibition “sleeping forest” at Baden Baden / Tokyo
- Solo Exhibition “The Secret Garden” at Baden Baden / Tokyo
- Solo Exhibition “Nature Walk” at Baden Baden / Tokyo
- Solo Exhibition “KIYATA small work exhibition” at Kurikuho / Kanazawa
- kids Exhibition at Baden Baden / Tokyo
- Solo Exhibition “Beautiful Dys” at Kamefuku / Tokyo
- Participated in “The 9th Spiral Independent Creators Festival” at Spiral / Tokyo